Saturday, March 1, 2008

New stars

Not so great stars, actually.
Ahem.
Unlike me and me. By me, I mean Bunny.
Oh yes, and me.
And me, again.
And obviously, me.
Oh yes, Fishball, Toy Boy, Wonder Boy and Lover Boy. (If not, they'll kick me off this blog)
And let's not forget me.
We're like the shining stars of the world today.
In fact, the light you see is not from the Sun.
It's from us.
You should be paying us royalty for all that light.

This ugly picture is not drawn by me.
But that's beside the point.

The point is, on a knife, but that's lame.
We're adding 2 new guest bloggers to our blog!
(soft drum roll please. The loud ones are for the REAL stars)
..
...
..
Oi! Apek, faster!
...
..

Tadaa!

Stupendous man the apek.
Stupendous means extremely large.
Well, we all know that he chose this name for himself.
So yeah, 3 guesses for what he's referring to.
Hehe.
1) His tummy from eating too much
2) *censored in case of people aka Stupendous Man suing us*
3) His head from being too self absorbed

Stupendous also means great.
But we all know this isn't possible because I am the great one here.
And, Fishball, Lover Boy, Wonder Boy and Toy Boy.
(Again, because they might kick me off the blog. Teehee.)

Also, I like to see it as he wanted to write Stupid Man, people angry at me ad! but accidentally misspelled it as Stupendous Man.

Well, one will never know.
But! I'd think the best reason would be that he stupefies us all with his lame jokes.

For example:
Stan: I'm wearing Space Pants.
Bunny: Huh? (This guy is weird)
Stan: Ask why lar, silly!
Bunny: Oh, why? (Okay, confirmed crazy, must be from being my fan for so long)
Stan: Because my ass is out of this world!
...
....
Stupefied.
...
Haha.

But he's a nice old moldy apek.
And he's Toy Boy's lover!
So all the more reason to add him in.

(Second drum roll, please.)
Presenting, Dai Ka Ceh, aka. Xiao Zha Boh.
Please don't kill me.
Those names are from Boy Wonder.
It's all his ability No. 78's fault.
Insulting people. Hmph.

Okay, this girl is kinda crazy. It's true!
Sorry, Fishball, but she has displaced you as the lamest here.
Seriously.
She's the one in the wheelchair. Because she's too lame. =)
The mastermind of everything.
Something like Professor X.
The masterMIND? The wheelchair?
Get it?

Anyway, welcome!
Welcome to our humble abode of the secret lair of the sky!
It's now called the Secret Lair in the Sky.
What a creative name, huh?

All you have to do is post stuff and bum around.
Warning: Posts which are too lame WILL be deleted.
You know, just to tell you.
Because you're definitely lamer than all of the shining stars here.
Hehe.

No comments: