Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thoughts of N

Hi I’m back!!! Thank you for welcoming me. haha. Since I shouldn’t waste so much time blogging, I shall just make this post short and sweet. Haha L like sweets. N like soft toys. CUTE. What about D? Haha

During chem Lab, Dexter say I always type sob in my sms. And instantly something came to my mind. Guess what? But I’m pretty sure you’ll be scratching you head. Haha don’t scratch till you need to go Yun Nam wo.(why am I advertising for them?) If you can guess it, you’ll deserve to be N - the successor of L to be the famous detective.

Ok, this is it. What will you get when you spell sob the other way round? Haha obviously you get nothing.(this is lame) it’s more accurate to ask what word is it? It’s bos right?
Well change it to plural form.

Hahahahaha GET IT??? Actually I’m trying to tell Dexter who’s the boss. Muahahaha.
Haha dexter thinks the same as me that’s why he changed his blog name too.

Relating to boss. Yesterday during physics lab, I think sir keep saying something like, “why what, why what?”. I started laughing but I didn’t tell anyone because everyone was so enthusiastic. I wonder whether any of you remember in “The Incredibles”, Bob’s shorty boss said that to Bob and ask him to be more specific.

Hmmm maybe all of you secretly want to be random, which means everyone secretly wants to be radioactive. Hahahaha. You can tell me and I’ll certainly help you, for I’m as kind as Doremon. Heard the joke before?
(seems like many things happen in the lab, no wonder it’s a research place to create new things or thoughts)

Lastly, we always say “Jia Yo” in mandarin to encourage people. Hmmm I wonder why. They think we are cars mer. We don’t need to add oil. We should stay away from saturated fats. However, according to our bio lecturer, fats actually protect our organs. So maybe we should drink oil starting from now. You can drink, if you believe what I say. Haha eating kfc is the same. Imagine that layer of fat when you peel the skin away. Ok I shall leave it to your own imagination.

Ok. I think that’s all for now ,hope you enjoy it =)

Ps : this post is full of ‘crab’, tastier than kfc and read already can be full. Haha

No comments: