Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lameness Makes The World Go Round....Not Love....=P

Haha..People say love is what makes the world go round..

I LoverBoy disagree despite the fact that I love spreading love around...

Well..one good example that lameness makes the world go round is Fishball...

I mean take a look at her head....
You will know what I mean...
Its round thanks to lameness.....Hehe..Just read our previous post for the explanation.....
Kinda pity her though being a victim of lameness...

Oops...my mistake....

SHE'S NOT A VICTIM BUT THE SOURCE OF THE LAMENESS
Anyway,here is an interesting fact...MOST superheroes are lame..
Ask Boy Wonder...He can explain better I think.

Okay..here it goes..
Superman is lame but nobody notices it except me though.(That's what I think lor..no offence)

I mean who would fly two storeys up when you can walk up the stairs...Ask superman..He did it most of the time.Only people who can't walk(lame) would do that.Maybe that is why he has to fly...

Don't you agree??=P

Oh ya....Batman....another hero who is lame.
As you all know,he created the Bat Mobile..Have you ever wonder why??
Its simple actually....coz he's not mobile(lame)...duh...Isn't it obvious??hehe

My favourite lame superhero is
Professor Xavier from X-Men

He is LAME too but at least hes got a high tech wheel chair to move around and he can read people's mind...

Before I end this post...remember lameness makes the world go round not love......hehe...=P

No comments: