Saturday, April 5, 2008

Jake and 911

LoverBoy is here.......

Does my nickname sound gay to you all??

Well tats what Mr.Seo said EVERYTIME in class......

Can't blame him....coz its ToyBoy's fault....for giving me such a gay name......
Hey....but I am quite used to it now.......I THINK...hehe

Anyway....despite being lame most of the time....there were times when my lameness turn into er....'DUMBNESS'.....

Let me see....

Few weeks ago....while studying in the library,I was bored and sleepy.....I looked at my handphone keypad and suddenly A 'BRILLIANT' JOKE came to me... I was inspired to tell my friends....

Well....it backfired pretty badly.....

Do you wanna know what I told them(Fishball,Goldfish and Pearly the Pearly) via sms??

LoverBoy: Why didn't Jake dial 911??

They couldn't answer it so I told them the answer....

Loverboy: Coz he can't find number eleven on the keypad

Heres their response(summarize up in few phrases):

Goldfish: Nonsense lah.....
Fishball: So free argh?!!Go study lah..
Pearly the Pearly:That was dumb.I expected MORE from you.

And there I was in the library thinking what have I done...well...it could have gotten worse though as I was prepared to tell Dictator the joke.....erm...ok...maybe not only Dictator....I was goin to spread it to the whole class...

Nobody's perfect in this life..AND I learn it the hard way....

Guess being lame isn't that bad as what people say....
If someone says that you are lame...tell them about Jake...I bet they will appreciate ur rights of being lame......=P

Till then...bye.......

No comments: