Thursday, February 28, 2008

My legs aren't working! Does that mean.....I'm Lame?

Hello all. ToyBoy here. Welcome to our lame blog. Seriously. Lame. >.<


I don't even know why I am included here. I mean, I'm so not lame. I can walk right? Sigh.


Jokes. Jokes.



Anyway, let me begin by telling you about the founders of this blog.



Firstly, there's me. ToyBoy. How I got this name? I will never know. Ask LoverBoy and BoyWonder. Maybe cause I'm always thinking about sex, till one day I'll end up as a MILF's toyboy. Oh well, she better be hot. =P

My classmates seem to consider me as the lamest here. But I don't think I am. I mean, it all started from Wai Bin man. He and his peptide bond joke. ><


Secondly, there is LoverBoy. He thinks he's so funny. Telling his jokes around. I mean, listen to this, it was a joke he told: "Why did the bartender give the mushroom a free drink?" -- "Because he was a FUNghi."

I mean. COME ONE. FUNGHI?! FUN GUY!? SO LAME. Sigh. Lame till its not funny. So i think LoverBoy should be the lamest. Not me. Definitely not me. =) I'm sure you all agree.
Anyway, LoverBoy is in love currently. Hence, the name LoverBoy. He's been writing songs and poetry about love. Some even say he's PM7's Cupid. SWT!



He's been staring blankly into space during classes and been so blur lately. We suspect that he has Acute viral loveryngitis aka The Love Bug. =D Ngekekekeke. I will leave it to the LoverBoy to describe himself later on. Here's a picture of the bum:

Thirdly, there's the Bunny. The psychotic killer bunny. With looks that deceive. She may appear cute and cuddly at first sight, but she's downright violent and aggressive. Scary man. She's lame too. Sometimes she walks with crutches. To help with the lameness. =D
She's too full of herself. She knows it. She's like obsessed and in love with herself. LOL.
I can't elaborate much about this girl because SOMEONE will get angry and start throwing a fit.
So ya. Here's the Evil Psychotic Bunny:

Thirdly, my favourite: The Boy Wonder. I love this boy. He's so CUTE! Haha! He's the 13 year old looking 18 year old who can do anything. Play Air Piano, Spin his blardy file on one finger, GRIN all the time, super pro at math and physics, carry almost nothing in his bag, walk to KTM, rejects my love eventhough we all know his true feelings for me: LOVE. Oh well. Boy Wonder. I don't know what I'd do without him. Oh yah! He's lame. VERY LAME. But he can fly so he won't need his legs. =)



And lastly, there's FISHBALL! BALL-BALL! aha! Ok. This one is the Mother of ALL LAMENESS! I kid you not. Her head is so round because all the lameness in her head is pushing outwards from the center with equal magnitude. So you can somehow say it's like centripetal force. =D She's full of herself. Serious. Thinks she so great. But in truth we all know I'm the greatest and that she looks up to me. I'm the SiFu. MUAHAHA! FISH BALL!!!!!!


I think that's all i have for now. I'm tired. I have a cold and my head hurts. Boo.

So I shall leave you all for now.

ToyBoy's Joke Of The Day: What do John the Baptist & Winnie the Pooh have in common? Their middle name.

Ha. Ha.

TTFN. xoxo you know you love me, Toy Boy. =)

No comments: