Thursday, July 17, 2008

Even when we're apart.

Yes, using the handphone and SMSing lame comments is definitely a way to keep the lamity going on.

Here's a few examples of the messages I've gotten ;

Scenario 1 :

I just sprained my ankle, and messaged Loverboy to tell him that I have a tennis ball on my ankle due to the swelling.

And his response?

Loverboy : On the bright side, you can sponsor Wimbledon some tennis balls :) .


Scenario 2 :

Fishball : Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm bringing macaroni salad tomorrow
HJ : Oh thanks. I was just wondering whether there'll be vege. Surprisingly from Fishball. I think I'll just bring some meat dish.
Fishball : Oh, my macaroni special one. No vege.
HJ : Didn't you say salad? macaroni with vege rite? Put some lettuce in it.
Fishball : The only vege that is going to be in my macaroni, will be raisins, if that's counted.

( here comes the punch line. Ready???)




HJ : I really thought you turned over a new VEGE.

And I'm sure you all can guess who HJ is.

See, lamity even apart.

No comments: