Monday, June 9, 2008

Fish and Cats.

Remember our 9 lives story?

Since then, somehow or another, I've come acrossed so many things that has to do with those cats. From cute cute cats in the StarTwo to 36 adorable kittens on Tv.

Oh did I mention that my horoscope on Sunday said something about a cat having nine lives, but I only have one. SO advising me to take it slow and rest. Hmm..

And today Ms.H and her "meows" Say we got 5 more lives, one more paper. I beg to differ, I think I've lost a lot of lives lately.

WHy all the afinity with cats lately?

I have a theory.

Fishball ma. So Fish attracts cats. But then I started thinking again. Technically i would be dead since, the cat would want to eat me.

BUT I'M NOT.

My theory again?? I'm just too nice. Its not my time to go yet. I'm still here! To brighten up your days!

I'm sure you all love me. :) I know that.

But i think I lost another life today. (Yes fish also got 9 lives k. Not the cats only.) Again. That's 7 down after 7 papers. How la??

No comments: